Renowned Grade A Certified Organic Horticulture Enterprise!
Expressions of Interest are sought to purchase “Nature’s Haven” on a Walk In-Walk Out basis.
Included are several Grade A Certified Organic freehold properties and irrigation entitlements spanning two climate zones to manage risk, substantial plant and equipment inventory, refrigeration and packing facilities, intellectual property, Plant Breeder Rights and trademarks. The trained workforce is intact and operating under EBA and lucrative supply contracts are in place. Vendors willing to assist with training and handover.
- 4 Properties – Grade A Certified Organic, Freehold
- Total 137.25HA Freely Draining Sandy Soils
- 100 High Security Water Entitlements
- 153 General Security Water Entitlements
- 585 CICL Delivery Entitlements
- Irrigation infrastructure, Homes and Significant Improvements
- 2 Properties – Grade A Certified Organic, Freehold
- Further 878HA (incl. 22 Water Entitlements) under lease with option
- Total 55.85HA Freehold
- 193 Normal Security (Walsh River) Water Entitlements
- Irrigation Infrastructure, Homes and Significant Improvements
“Nature’s Haven” is widely respected in the industry and offers a unique opportunity to capitalise on the years of work by the outgoing owners. It is rare to be able to step in to an operation where the certification is complete along with many elements of vertical integration and risk mitigation. Further enquiries are recommended and invited by the agents as the benefits are too numerous to mention.
Expressions of Interest close 31st July 2019.
Please contact the Agents in Conjunction for detailed Information Memorandum or to inspect.