Channel Nine Road Aggregation, Farm 83, 84 & 85, Coleambally
Highly Productive – Optimally Developed – Diversified Irrigation Portfolio
For Sale as a Whole or in Part – Price on Application
- Total of 642 Hectares (approx.) in three titles
- 3922 Murrumbidgee (CICL) General Security Water Entitlements
- 4162 CICL General Security Delivery Entitlements
- 300 Lower Murrumbidgee Deep Aquifer (Zone 3) Groundwater Entitlements
- User friendly beds in bankless channel design, large fields, raised laneways, long runs and roll-over banks intelligently spaced offer substantial labour efficiencies
- Near new deep irrigation bore, up to 18ML/Day capacity with 650ML Annual Extraction Limit
- 30ML/Day CICL Flumegate® outlets to each holding allowing high volume, efficient watering
- 200ML (Approx.) Storage dam, all tailings captured and recycled
- Largely self-mulching clay soils with sound agronomic history suited to an array of annual and permanent crops
- Two very comfortable renovated homes, substantial shedding plus a further original home
- 8km (approx.) to Coleambally township
- Option for Walk-in/Walk-out purchase including extensive, modern and capable plant and machinery
- Expressions of Interest are invited to purchase the land and water entitlements in whole or part, in any combination.
The properties offer benefits of scale, proximity and efficiency that few in the district have been able to achieve. The utmost in modern irrigation design has been adopted and a diversified irrigation entitlements portfolio underpins productivity. The water and labour efficiencies allow the holdings to be operated under management.
Detailed Information Memorandum available. Please enquire to the selling agents.
For Sale as a Whole or in Part – POA