‘Bundara’ Farm 636, McLarty Road, Coleambally
‘Bundara’ Farm 636, 308 McLarty Road, set on 221.5ha/547.4 acres (approx.) and 38km south of Coleambally NSW. The property includes a comfortable 3-bedroom brick veneer home with sunroom, office, single garage, carport and ample shedding.
- All steel sheep and cattle yards with loading ramp.
- Stock and domestic bore.
- 15ML Day CICL Flumegate.
- 10 Murrumbidgee Zone 13 (CICL) General Security Water Entitlements.
- 10 CICL B Class Delivery Entitlements.
- Largely contour layout, 10ha underground poly mains with diesel pump and travelling irrigator all included.
- 169ha rice suitable soils.
- Predominantly red/brown loams, some self-mulching clay, smaller area of sand.
- Subdivided into 8 main paddocks with additional smaller holding areas.
- Most fencing in good to new condition.
- Tree shelter belts throughout.
- Current operations include cereal, fodder and livestock production.
- Land forming would allow a wide variety of irrigated farming pursuits.
Farm 636 affords purchasers an opportunity to enter the renowned Coleambally farming community. Coleambally Irrigation offers 2-hour automated water ordering, world class efficiencies and member benefits that are the envy of the irrigation industry.
An affordable entry level property ready to produce, or landform to capitalise on the promising outlook for the irrigated agriculture sector.
FOR SALE: By Private Treaty
PRICE: On application
INSPECT: By appointment with the selling agent.