Farm 23 incorporating Graham Riverina Grain, Coleambally
Grain Storage, Grading and Packing Facility on 122ha Irrigation Property
Mannes Agencies is proud to present this turn key facility and farm on behalf of the retiring vendor. Graham Riverina Grain comprises late model plant and 3500-ton storage on a 122ha (approx.) site with sealed road frontage and bitumen access road.
The current operations have diversified from soybean grading and packaging to providing for fee grain storage. The late model Westrup graders are capable of processing many types of grains affording the incoming purchaser an array of options to value add the diverse range of commodities produced in the region.
Located strategically 20km North of Coleambally and 63km South of Griffith via sealed roads the facility is 18km from the Sturt Highway and 15km from the Kidman Way. The farming area is landformed and boasts productive soil types.
- Drive over weighbridge
- Approx. 520m² steel shedding with concrete floor
- 2 Site office
- 6 Allied/MFS 500t silos with electric unloading
- 2 Westrup graders (1 unused), gravity table and associated bagging equipment
- 9 Cone bottom 50t Silos with Hutchinson Grain Pump and drive over hopper
- 3 Late model augers/conveyors, tractor, forklift and ancillary equipment
- Approx. 500t soybean stock on hand available by negotiation
- CICL Flumegate outlet
- 72ha (approx. Beds in Bankless Channel design
- 25ha (approx.) Laser levelled to grade
- Modern concrete irrigation structures
- Earthworks complete for recycle system
- 5 Bedroom clad homestead and ancillary shedding
A detailed Information Memorandum is available to interested parties.
For sale by private negotiation.
Inspection by Appointment.